Zillow Home Loans’
1% Down Payment Program
Zillow Home Loans (“ZHL” or “we”) is offering a down payment grant equivalent to 2% of the purchase price (“Grant”) to qualifying borrowers who apply and close their loan with ZHL. Borrowers must be able to contribute a minimum of 1%, but no more than 3%, of purchase price toward a down payment to receive the Grant.
Borrower Eligibility. To be eligible for the Grant, the borrower must:
- Have 80% or less of the area median income1 based on the county where the property is located at time of application and closing;
- Have a minimum qualifying FICO Score of 620;
- Intend to occupy the property as their primary residence;
- Contribute an initial down payment of at least 1%, but no more than 3%, of the purchase price;
- Complete a Homeownership Education course from a qualified provider2 or a HUD-approved non-profit counseling agency prior to closing;
- Be a first-time homebuyer;
- Meet any additional underwriting requirements, if applicable, for this conventional loan product.
Property and Loan Eligibility. Only single family residences, including eligible condominiums and PUDs purchased with a conforming conventional loan with an application date on or after 8/17/2023 are eligible for the Grant. Eligible property must receive satisfactory appraisal and/or appraisal review, including condition and valuation, and meet underwriting criteria for applicable loan program. Multi-unit residences, co-ops, mobile, and manufactured homes are not eligible (“Ineligible Properties”). Subject properties must be located in Arizona. Please speak with a loan officer today to confirm property and loan eligibility.
Restrictions and Limitations. Grant is not available in connection with any other discounts or promotions, including but not limited to promotional lender credits or other down payment assistance programs. Grant cannot be retroactively applied to loans that have an application date prior to 8/17/2023. This is not a commitment to lend. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice at ZHL’s sole discretion and are subject to state restrictions. Additional restrictions/limitations may apply.
1You may look up the property’s area median income by accessing the Fannie Mae Lookup tool. https://ami-lookup-tool.fanniemae.com/amilookuptool/
2A qualified provider must be independent of the lender, with homeownership education content that is aligned with National Industry Standards (NIS) or is offered by a housing counseling agency approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Fannie Mae HomeView® can be used to satisfy the homeownership education requirements. Please speak with a loan officer for more information.